We can easily settle any outstanding finance for you. For us to do this we will need you to provide a SETTLEMENT LETTER within date from your finance company. This must include the settlement amount and agreement / reference number.
We will pay this settlement figure on day of collection and you will receive proofs of this. If there is any equity owed to you, this will also be transferred on collection to you before we take the car away.
If you are in negative equity – owe more than the value of the car, we would require you to transfer the difference in negative equity. Once this has been received, we will then settle the finance agreement for you.
Yes we collect, there are no fees or charges with us for this service.
To ensure a smooth and easy transaction process we would need you to have the following available for when we collect.
· Your Driving Licence
· V5 Registration Documents
· Any records of service history present, if these are ‘online’ records it would be your responsibility to attain these before collection. For GDP we CANNOT access these on your behalf.
· Valid finance settlement letter - showing final settlement figure and finance company bank details (if applicable)
We can purchase category cars but only those that have not sustained any structural damage. Non-Structural categories we can purchase are CAT N & CAT D.
Unfortunately, as a small independent business we aren’t equipped to take on vehicles that are non-runners.
We can however in certain circumstances purchase cars without any valid MOT, this would be at the discretion of our buying team.
No. We don’t believe in any unnecessary fees, why would you?
Our payment process is extremely straight forward, we would look to set you up as a PAYEE before we collect the car. This would allow us to ensure that the transfer of funds will be that of a smooth transaction. The funds should show instantly in your account. We will also send across proofs of payment.
We DON’T go anywhere until your happy that the money has been transferred.
Yes you can sell on behalf of another individual, we would just need to verify the following;
· Original photo ID of the registered keepers.
· A signed letter from the registered keeper stating that they are happy for an individual to sell the car on their behalf – we would however transfer the funds into the original keepers bank account. Alternatively, a copy of the Power of Attorney document naming the person bringing the car for sale as Power of Attorney
· Finally a photo ID of the individual collecting the car.
We can purchase cars without a V5 present. However, you would need to apply for a new logbook online and send us the application proof from the DVLA. You would also need to provide us with a purchase invoice for the car. Your address on this invoice MUST match your photo ID and we would require another proof of address such as a utility bill / bank statement.
We would also hold back £250 from the payment to secure the V5/ Logbook, once this has been posted to us, we will refund the £250.
Please note** - V5 applications MUST be completed online, those that have been posted off we cannot accept.
Supporter of The Jessie May Foundation, Swindon Town FC Sponsor and Swindon 105.5FM.